*Drools*

There's no hiding it. Shoes are a girl's best friend, especially if they're a fantastic set of heels. So today, I thought I'd put together a few outfits all designed around a few pairs from an amazing store I stumbled upon one day, P3 Shoes.





This first pair is an amazing rocker style platform, complete with zebra print and red leather accents. The outfit to go with it also has a rocker girl sort of flare, especially with this leather jacket from DeLa. It's the 'Bette' Short Jacket, and at the cost of 420L, it's a bit pricey, but I wear it all the time, so I guess it's paid for itself! The torn up capris are from one of my favourite stores, Luck Inc. They're the dark blue Low Rise Capris Jeans, and when I say low rise, I mean low rise. They come with two sculpty cuffs, one with shadow and one without. Regardless, they're still well worth the 150L I paid for them.





This next shoe comes in the most fantastic cherry red colour I think I've ever seen. They're the same style as the last pair, but solid colours instead of a pattern. Again, I couldn't resist putting on some lingerie (one of the sets I showed you yesterday, actually!), and making a little sexy scene in my bedroom. It's the Fishy Strawberry set once more, and it just gives you a better view of why I blabbed about it to begin with!





Last, but not least, is probably my favourite pair. An adorable, simple black heel with a strap, and the cutest little heart charms for that added touch of innocence. These cute little undies are from Action. The Cheekies Panties come in a ton of different colours at patterns, as well as sheer versions, and all for 50L! The tank top, unfortunately, is from a discontinued store, as well as the red one in the first picture. But that doesn't mean I don't know where to get other ones! Luck Inc recently released a great set of tanks that come with sheer and nonsheer versions, and at 110L a pop, I'm surprised I haven't gotten them for myself!



Well, that brings and end to a rather long post. Just remember that all the shoes here are from P3 Shoes. There's a whole bunch more in store, like snake skin boots!


Hair: >TRUTH<
Skin: Curio

Penulis : Valena Vacano ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel *Drools* ini dipublish oleh Valena Vacano pada hari Saturday, October 16, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan *Drools*
 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment