On the Farm by Broken Doll

Ok...many moons ago, I lived on a farm and I must say, I NEVER looked this cute! Broken Doll has a new gingham print dress out called 'On the Farm' and it is sooo saucy and adorable! The textures of the dress are very well done. I can almost feel the cotton of the bodice under my finger tips! I am wearing On the Farm in teal with *Ticky Tacky*'s Starlight earrings and headband in teal. My skin is Evelyn from YS&YS, my hair is from Truth, and my shoes are from SLink. The poses used are from fri.day.

Penulis : Cari Teardrop ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel On the Farm by Broken Doll ini dipublish oleh Cari Teardrop pada hari Saturday, August 14, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan On the Farm by Broken Doll
 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment