New Releases from Adam n Eve, I love Olive, and Everglow

Adam n Eve have released a new dress called Amelia and it reminds me of spring in Scotland:) It is pink plaid and has both a short skirt and long skirt option with a sash and bow across the hip. Luani by I Love Olive comes in 6 color packs. I am wearing strawberry blonde:) Everglow has released a new set of model poses and they are very nicely done. The hands actually rest on the hips perfectly!


















Penulis : Cari Teardrop ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel New Releases from Adam n Eve, I love Olive, and Everglow ini dipublish oleh Cari Teardrop pada hari Wednesday, July 14, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan New Releases from Adam n Eve, I love Olive, and Everglow
 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment